NEWWA Career Center
Thinking about joining the water works profession? Not sure where to start? Have some questions on what we all do? Visit the Work for Water Web page for more information on what it takes and what it means to join this noble profession.
In addition, NEWWA has created a Workforce Brochure that details what major stakeholders in the water works profession can do to combat the shrinking worforce.
Curious about salaries and what each level of employment in the water works business pays? Click here for helpful information and breakdowns of job levels in the profession.
Need to post a job at your organization? Searching for a job? Utilize NEWWA's career center below.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A JOB:
- If you do not have a "Job Code," just enter 0.
- "Attention" at the bottom of the form is who an applicant should send any inquiries/applications/questions to. This can be a person's name, address, e-mail, Web address, etc.
- "Password' at the bottom of the form is for the organization submitting the job. Establishing a password for your posting will allow you to go back in and edit the job at a later date if necessary.
- To submit the job posting for approval once finished, click on "Update" at the bottom of the form.
- If you do not provide some form of contact information for billing (valid e-mail/phone number, address), your job will not be approved for posting.
Cost for job posting is $130 for organizational members and $190 for nonmembers or individual members.
Jobs remain active for 30 days.